Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bit about me, I want to hear about u!

It's a perfect time to get to know each other. I'm going to do a bit about me, I want to hear from everyone as well! (If I can do it you can).

Name: Notty
Will also answer to: Nots. Will not answer to: Proper name- Kristen and other variations
Brief Description of me: Ultimate Junkie, If there is ultimate on, I'm likely to be there. Go a little weird when I haven't played in a while. Weekends are filled with movies due to living in "newcomen cinema" and lazy bushwalking. Most cursed stomach ever!
Lived in Brisbane area: 2 &1/4 years, moved here for work and Ultimate.

Started ultimate: At university of Newcastle, 2003 I think.
How I play Ultimate: Lazy yet dynamic handler that likes to huck it, and loves zone defence
Like to see on frisbee field: awsome d's. sweet throws. Layouts.
Want to improve: Long forehand and faster, stronger backhand.

Perceived role on team: handler, treasurer, occasional drill Sargent, "Old wise one",
An Ultimate achievement: Its a tie between getting a bronze at beach worlds in Brazil 2007, and making the 2008 worlds mixed team.
Inspired by: Leanne king - she dragged me kicking and screaming to my first nationals and I haven't looked back since.
This colour is good for a team shirt: Hot pink cause no one has it

No comments:

Post a Comment

stronger, faster, smarter, and we train in your sleep